We are now accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Junior Accounting Clerk – 1 Opening – NOW HIRING, applications accepted until November 23, 2017 – full time (seasonal dependent)
- Snow Shovellers – NOW HIRING – current 2017-2018 winter season, casual/part time/on-call position
- Snow Equipment Operators – NOW HIRING – current 2017-2018 winter season, casual/part time/on-call
- Truck Driver **Class 3 Air Brake Licence, Manitoba** – experience with dump trucks & driver’s abstract required
- Grounds Maintenance Crew Members – full time seasonal, with option to stay on for winter months – upcoming 2018 season
- Gardening Crew Members – full time seasonal to start Spring 2018 (some weekend work required)
- Landscape Foreman – 1 Opening – full time, year round – overtime paid per Manitoba Labour Law
- Landscape Lead Hand – 1 Opening – full time, year round – overtime paid per Manitoba Labour Law
- Sweeping & Line Painting Operator – 1 Opening – experienced line painter or sweeper
All positions require a minimum Valid Class 5 Full Manitoba Drivers Licence, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please note: truck drivers are required to have a Class 3 with Air Breaks Licence and to submit a Driver’s Abstract.
We are a Year Round Business Operating Since 1992 with a staff of Over 50 Employees.
Come Join Our Family!
Please come fill out an application in person and bring your resume. You MUST note the job you are applying for.
You can also apply online by downloading and filling out an digital application (click here) using Adobe PDF Reader. Email your application AND resume to Human Resources.
Human Resources Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 370 Park Ave East (5 blocks down the street from Denray Tire) Big Blue building on the south side of the street.