Established in 1992, Livingstone Landscaping Ltd. offers a wide range of landscaping products and services including patios, walkways, steps, retaining walls, fences, decks, sod, plantings, outdoor rooms, water features, and more. We are professionally trained for the products we use for landscaping applications and recognized by suppliers as a qualified contractor. We have done landscaping projects for lakefront cottages, business and industrial, as well as both rural and city residential customers.
Seasonal grounds maintenance, design services, and snow clearing services are also available.
We operate full time in Brandon and surrounding area. We have full time road crews that operate in Saskatchewan and Manitoba within 3 hours (one way) of Brandon.
Certification, Education, and memberships held
by the Company and staff members:
- Barkman Concrete Certified Installers
- Allan Block Concrete Certified Installers
- ICPI membership (Interlocking Concrete Paving Institute)
- Certified Horticulture Technician (2)
- various courses completed in the prairie horticulture program
- DynaScape Design software training
- Earthscapes Design software training
- B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- D. Hort (Applied Degree in Horticulture)
- Carpentry and Wood Working certificate