We are a Year Round Business Operating Since 1992 with a staff of Over 50 Employees.
Come Join Our Family!
We are now accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Snow Shoveller’s – FALL 2018 – for winter season, casual/part time/on-call position
- Snow Equipment Operators -FALL 2018 – for winter season, casual/part time/on-call
- Truck Driver **Class 3 Air Brake License, Manitoba** – experience with dump trucks & driver’s abstract required
- Grounds Maintenance Crew Members – full time seasonal, with option to stay on for winter months
- Gardening Crew Members – Opening full time seasonal
- Landscape Foreman – 1 Opening – full time, year round
- Landscape Lead Hand – 1 Opening – full time, year round
- Sweeping & Line Painting Operator – 1 Opening – experienced line painter or sweeper
- Pesticide Spray Applicator – 1 Opening – valid Manitoba Pesticide and Landscape license
All positions require a minimum Valid Class 5 Full Manitoba Drivers Licence, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please note: truck drivers are required to have a Class 3 with Air Breaks Licence and to submit a Driver’s Abstract.
Please come fill out an application in person and bring your resume. You MUST note the job you are applying for.
You can also apply online by downloading and filling out an digital application (click here) using Adobe PDF Reader. Email your application AND resume to Human Resources.
Human Resources Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 370 Park Ave East (5 blocks down the street from Denray Tire) – big blue building on the South side of the street.